Property & Casualty Insurance

Protecting You from the Unexpected

At Treloar & Heisel, we have an entire department dedicated to answering your questions about property and casualty insurance. Property insurance refers to things you own, like your home, automobiles and valuables.  It also refers to your business assets such as your dental office and equipment. Casualty insurance helps cover your liability in the event of an accident or injury. 

We work with a range of major providers. Our knowledgeable team brings years of experience to help find coverage that’s right for you. We are happy to review any existing insurances you may have, to help determine if there are any gaps in your particular situation. 

Our Property & Casualty specialists can assist you with the following coverage for your business:

  • Professional Liability (Dental Malpractice)
    • Individual and Entity Coverage available
  • Business Owner’s Policies
    • Building Coverage
    • Tenant’s Improvements and Betterment
    • Contents Coverage
    • Property Coverage
    • General Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance
  • Cyber insurance (data breach and ransomware)
  • Worker’s Compensation

In addition, we offer:

  • Homeowner’s insurance
  • Condo & co-op insurance
  • Renter’s insurance
  • Automobile insurance, including classic cars
  • Boat & yacht insurance
  • Valuables such as jewelry, art, spirits or other collectibles
  • Natural disaster coverage

To discover how Treloar & Heisel helps dental professionals, contact us for more information.

Request a Free Consultation to Learn More about Property & Casualty Insurance

By submitting your information, you consent to our Privacy Policy and Communication Policy.


Related Articles