Protecting You from the Unexpected
At Treloar & Heisel, we have an entire department dedicated to answering your questions about property and casualty insurance. Property insurance refers to things you own, like your home, automobiles and valuables. It also refers to your business assets such as your dental office and equipment. Casualty insurance helps cover your liability in the event of an accident or injury.
We work with a range of major providers. Our knowledgeable team brings years of experience to help find coverage that’s right for you. We are happy to review any existing insurances you may have, to help determine if there are any gaps in your particular situation.
Our Property & Casualty specialists can assist you with the following coverage for your business:
- Professional Liability (Dental Malpractice)
- Individual and Entity Coverage available
- Business Owner’s Policies
- Building Coverage
- Tenant’s Improvements and Betterment
- Contents Coverage
- Property Coverage
- General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Cyber insurance (data breach and ransomware)
- Worker’s Compensation
In addition, we offer:
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Condo & co-op insurance
- Renter’s insurance
- Automobile insurance, including classic cars
- Boat & yacht insurance
- Valuables such as jewelry, art, spirits or other collectibles
- Natural disaster coverage
To discover how Treloar & Heisel helps dental professionals, contact us for more information.
Other Featured Services
Disability Buy/Sell Insurance
Funds for the buyout of a disabled partner.
Coverage that helps you devise a plan to help you reach your financial goals.
Business Overhead Expense Insurance
Help with business expenses when you can't work.
Long Term Care Planning
Planning for long-term care expenses.