Long Term Protection & Growth for Your Future as a Dentist
Permanent life insurance can provide a death benefit for your heirs that may grow over time.
Benefits That Grow with Your Dental Career
Permanent life policies are long-term coverages that can grow in value with no expiration date. Many of these policies also allow you to access or borrow against a portion of the benefits, called the policy’s “cash value.”
You can also customize these benefits and the terms of your policy to get the appropriate policy for yourself.
Permanent Life Insurance for Dentists at a Glance
- Includes whole life and universal life insurance options
- Created for long term life insurance needs with no expiration date
- Policies may accumulate cash value that may be withdrawn or borrowed upon
- Premiums can remain level, decrease, or discontinue
- Commonly used for legacy planning to provide for family as an inheritance
Request a Free Consultation to Learn More about Permanent Life Insurance
Other Featured Services
Disability Buy/Sell Insurance
Funds for the buyout of a disabled partner.
Business Overhead Expense Insurance
Help with business expenses when you can't work.
Coverage for lost, stolen or exposed data.
Life Insurance For Buy-Sell Agreements
Funds for buying out a deceased practice partner.