Long Term Protection & Growth for Your Future as a Dentist
Permanent life insurance can provide a death benefit for your heirs that may grow over time.
Benefits That Grow With Your Dental Career
Permanent life policies are long-term coverages that may grow in value. Many of these policies also allow you to access or borrow against a portion of the benefits, called the policy’s “cash value.”
You can also customize these benefits and the terms of your policy to get the appropriate policy for yourself.
Permanent Life Insurance for Dentists at a Glance
- Includes whole life and universal life insurance options
- Created for long term life insurance needs
- Policies may accumulate cash value that may be withdrawn or borrowed upon
- Premiums can remain level, decrease, or discontinue
- Commonly used for legacy planning to provide for family as an inheritance
Request a Free Consultation to Learn More about Permanent Life Insurance
Other Featured Services
Investment planning aligned with the recommendations in your Plan-to-Live.
Term Life Insurance
Affordably-priced limited-term life insurance.
Life Insurance For Practice Loans
Repayment protection for practice-related loans.
Long Term Care Planning
Planning for long-term care expenses.